Yesterday michelle clarence shengda siewting lily came over to our house to bake cupcakes! Made a mess out of the place, but lots of fun nonetheless decorating the cupcakes and just spending time together. I guess we're all quite satisfied with our final products!
After baking we just sat down and talked, and talked, and talked.. talked. from living room to the room and until they decided to stay overnight. Slept at 3 plus, woke up at 5AM for prayer meeting at singpost.
Headed down to NUS career fair with the managers to do recruitment. Having to stand with heels all day and entertain people when you only had 2 hours of sleep is kind of zzzz but thankfully I survived the day, and Im really tireddddddddddd right now. And luckily I have a nice boss who sends me to the faraway land at NUS and sends me home, haha!
NUS tmr again. Means tiring day again. Oh man its friday again! I should be happy that its the weekends lalala. But ohno, my song and I have not been diligently doing what I said I'd do.